Saturday 20 October 2012

Lucidly Untitled


Just completing the collection of thoughts the last few days; I thought I'd last well through Sunday, but have decided to leave tonight - once again, the day didn't start out on a positive note and I'm not used to waking up to negative energy anymore. My life is different now, and most days I awake in peace. 

The day progressed decently, but don't feel like mentioning its details minus the yummy bubble bath I had and the long conversation with someone far away. Cooking always calms my nerves when they're negatively charged, but nothing competes with the thought of HOME. 

Had a fascinating dream that was almost lucid, but not entirely. 

Don't have a lot to share today - I won't be writing as much as I have been - these consistent entries were provoked by negative energy as a way to flush my thoughts clean. 

Had some interesting realizations over vanilla tea - I know now that the universe has not forgotten me :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

No comments:

Post a Comment